|
C O L O U R S ♥ editordesigner |
Saturday, January 17, 2009
n e w
HELLO! :D NEW YEAR; NEW BLOG! Hehe. I know I am super duper late lah. Sorrysorry! :( Changed blogskin. Deleted all posts. :D :D 2008 was wonderful!! Obviously, friends are the main factors! XD Thanks for all the concerns, presents, cards and of course, loves! ;D Especially those good friends who meet up every now and then! Loveloves! Thanks many many for being such great friends! ILoveYou! :)) May 2009 be a wonderful year for all of you!! :) Also, [v] bursted my 2008! :D Actually not so kuazhang lah. :/ But they really did play quite a big part in making the year memorable. The last trip was omfg great. Still highing when I am thinking of it now. Besides the fact that they came thrice, there is a very big change in the show. Those weeks nefore were, terrible. Tears everyday de loh. :( And right now, I am missing them. Sigh. However, piggy didnt come at all loh! :( And and, his hairstyle!! Same as doggy de loh!! So he copy? Opps. :x Okay. Shhh. Before I get scolded. :/ But I am still not used to it mah. Everytime I see, I will think of doggy. Which is also good because, I super miss him! Together with lxj! Opps. :x Alright, I will update sooooooon. By next week? Or maybe tml if I happen to sign in. Lol. TATA! :D |